As I work on my Top Ten list for 2014, I have some categories of books that may not make the top ten, but deserve special recognition anyway. Today’s category is nonfiction – a big category, I know, but here’s what I loved. (I have already reviewed most of these, so the links are to my blog posts instead of Goodreads).
5. Crafting: Rustic Modern Crochet by Yumiko Alexander
4. Faith: Still: Notes on a mid-faith crisis by Lauren Winner
3. Memoir: Grandma Gatewood’s Walk by Ben Montgomery
2. Business: What Works for Women at Work by Joan C Williams
1. Memoir: My Salinger Year by Joanna Rakoff
Readers: What were your favorite nonfiction reads in 2014?